Monday 4 April 2011

Toomers Corner After 2010 BCS National Championship

The Tradition of rolling Toomers corner in Auburn, Alabama after the Auburn Tigers win a football game has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. This is the celebration of all the fans who couldn't make it to Arizona to support the team, but instead showed the nation how proud they were of the team after everything they went through during the season,and got the chance to represent the University and the State in 2010's BCS National Championship. This video is the first hour and thirty minutes of Toomers Corner being rolled. I filmed until I ran out of memory in my camcorder. The celebration continued well into the night.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iso55KnPCXc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment