Saturday 22 January 2011

Utah Valley University Cops, Open Carry Part 2

Trolley Square, Utah, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Northern Illinois University, University of Alabama, University of South Florida, Dawson College: Montreal, Canada, Fort Hood, and Ohio State University just yesterday. For some reason, mass shootings like to occur on college campuses and other "Gun Free Zones". Perhaps it is because bad people go to where they know they will have the least resistance in carrying out their diabolical plans. I believe this to hold true from a petty thief all the way up to a fascist dictator. I did not break any laws www.utahconcealedcarry.com nor did I disrupt school activities as is evident from the videos I recorded. A student called in to campus police and asked if I was legally allowed to carry a gun. The student did not call in panic or to report a crime, it was simply a question, and I believe it should have been handled as such. When the officers approached me and I realized that it was not going to be a simple check to see if I had a Concealed Firearm Permit, and I when I realized that it was going to be my word and Utah law against the opinions of two law enforcement officers, I pulled out my iPhone and pressed record. I did so, not to make the officers look unintelligent but to have a personal record of the incident. My reasoning to press the matter beyond that is explained in great detail throughout dozens of posts on the following website: www.utahconcealedcarry.com I have been open carrying for a long time, well before I had a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzyYu9dhIY0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment